What is Reiki? Simply put the word “Reiki” comes from the Japanese words rei, which has several translations including “universal” and “spiritually guided”, and ki, which means “life force energy”. Reiki is a form of natural healing using soft, gentle touch which works to bring universal life force energy into your body space. Life force energy is a measurable energy that flows through all living things. This concept has been a part of many cultures since ancient times.
How can you benefit from Reiki?
Reiki supports a person’s overall well-being on physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels. The flow of Reiki energy assists in achieving greater peace of mind, happiness, and fulfillment in life. Balance is important in all areas of life, including a balanced flow of life force energy through your body.
What are some of the benefits of Reiki? There are many benefits to Reiki, below you’ll find just a few examples of:
- Deep relaxation and reduction in tension
- Relief from anxiety and depression
- Detoxification of the body
- Relief from side effects of traditional medicine such as chemotherapy or radiation
- Stimulation of the immune system
- Improved circulation
- Stimulation of healing from injury or surgery
- Pain relief
- An overall sense of well-being
- All types of cancer
- Fertility issues
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Psychological illnesses
- Pre-and post-operative conditions
- Chronic pain
- Digestive problems
- Stress-related diseases
Duration: 60 minutes | Rate: $110